Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And into the ugly we go...

I read a while ago from a "Blog Expert" that you should never, ever, EVER begin a blog with the words,

"I know I haven't blogged in a while, but..."

So let's just say I read and understood that piece of advice.

Speaking of advice, the whole point of this blog is for me to listen to my own advice, my own best advice that is, document it, and follow it.

What has come to me lately (and the thing that I'm most interested in right now for my healing) is that I need to heal the places where I've still been holding back in life.

I'm noticing very subtle things, or really now that I'm noticing them they seem glaringly obvious...but nonetheless...I'm noticing things that I've previously thought not worthy of my attention, let's just say.

Now I've begun to really hone in on a few of these things that I do A LOT, and by A LOT I mean numerous times throughout the day.

Think of the suck of energy that is...

Yhuhhhh.

That is how it feels.

These are energetic states I go into due to some very limiting beliefs that I've still been hanging onto.

I could blog about the many very positive things in my life and the corresponding very positive beliefs that I hold, and yes, that has its place.

But, if I'm being honest...and why shouldn't I be?...then I have to look at this and be real about it.

I'm actually feeling that this is a real celebration.

Going from a place where I've been feeling like these damaging beliefs somehow don't matter, or that they are small and insignificant, to a place of truth and letting go is HUGE.

I must then ask myself,

Why now?

I feel I may know the answer.

I see that the effects of these beliefs are taking a toll on me.

So, what does this all mean?

The answer is simple.

It all comes down to trust.

It comes down to trusting the universe that ALL things are in the divine's control.

In each of these limiting circumstances, I am not trusting myself. I'm fearing that I, Melissa, must control the situation.

This is not the case.

Health comes from letting go and trusting...and knowing that it will be ok.

I am committed to that path always...and life will surely let us know when we need to re-evaluate our circumstances...and sometimes that makes us look deeply into some dark, dark places we don't like.

This is the very, very best thing that could be happening right now.

So, for that, I am grateful.

Till next time, Blog on!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I will try this, sometimes there seems to be so much to do and so little time. I think that taking several minutes doing this might help with my thoughts and actually save time in the long run.

    ReplyDelete