Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quarterly Meeting

Notables:
1. Sarah and I came up with our company name: Inspired Wellness Solutions.
(For those of you who don't know, we are forming a wellness company.)
2. Launching our first pilot program in the very near future with a business--lots to get done before then---but let me just add here that lots and lots has been done already...our 12-week program is all set and outlined.
3. Been researching web designers and logo designers; been writing copy for website; thinking and studying, etc. etc.
4. Continuing to read Laura Day's book and feeling very connected with the future and getting great information on who I need to be in order to pull all of this off....quite exciting....and revealing.
5. Exercising and following my own plan...loving it and realizing how much I don't love it when I don't keep to it...connects me to what we're doing with the business in a more profound way.
6. Just ran Beach to Bay Relay Marathon with multiple injuries but had a great time. Can't run on my foot now...tried to today but will need to lay off of it for a while I think. Have decided to do a Half Marathon this fall.
7. Completed the 3 meditation recordings and have begun getting feedback. So far, overall positive. One comment was way too funny to repeat here.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment