Saturday, May 29, 2010

Law of Attraction Revisited

Since my last post, I have gone deeper into Law of Attraction practices. I have followed these teachings for a while, but this week I seem to have gone into a deeper place. I also picked up Jerry and Esther Hicks' The Law of Attraction as a companion.

In reading it, I got inspired to dust off my vision board from a couple of years ago! It now is out and about in the apartment. What a powerful shift--from staying in the closet to being prominently around in my home.

Still contemplating and receiving information on what the next phase of the business will be. Many thoughts...all just circulating around. Nothing concrete as of yet. Just letting the process guide me.

I also started back on some art making, which felt great.

This week I also submitted an article on art therapy for a book which will be published soon.

It is somewhat interesting to note the shift back towards art and writing right now...

Will be going to yoga later.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment